Thursday, October 28, 2010

Too Depressed to Blog

If I had a vocabulary I would be in a funk.

Maybe my mood will improve when the elections pass.  Or at least the election advertising.

If nothing else, maybe I'll start to cheer up when Juan Williams is out of the news cycle.  I actually renewed my membership with NPR immediately after they canned that jackass.  I couldn't stand him ever since his interview with then President Bush.  The sound of Juan blowing kisses at Dub-Yah was making me nauseous.

Jesus Christ!!  My DVR just cut off the final segment of the Daily Show with President Obama.  My mood was just starting to improve.  And to make matters worse, when the DVR cut out, TMZ was on. (The channel was on Fox because of the World Series; don't get me started on Tim McCarver.)  If TMZ doesn't make you suicidal nothing will.

Now I'm trying to revive myself with some bad theater; Shoot to Kill.  Where is MST3K when I need them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Garage Sailing said...

I think I yelled the exact same thing when my DVR cut off the end of the Obama interview, too. Aaaahhh. That is the stuff that makes the normally sane lose it.

Ditto about Juan Williams.

October 30, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger BJackie said...

Me too - my stupid DVR did the same! I had no idea it was going to be a one hour special.

Loved watching the Rally to Restore Sanity - although we missed the first 45 min or so picking up Abby at the ER.

October 31, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Garage Sailing said...

Favorite sign? Emily's was "Hitler is Hitler."
Mine was "I Can Spell."

October 31, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home